lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

FILLERS LOIN PORK FILLETS

This is a good, easy and affordable recipe ... this dish was my mother and I did my children when they were little ... Now I do it for my husband and for me ...

Ingredients for 4 people:
2 booklets per person account, so you'll have to buy eight booklets or 16 pieces of fine cut back.

- Loin fillets cut into book form or thin slices of tenderloin which use 2-
- 1 package tranchetes cheese. I use the KRAFT brand.
- 1 package of thin slices of boiled ham, CAMPOFRIO brand.
- Sobrasada de Mallorca, marks the ZAGAL.
- Breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Olive oil

First grab the back and stuffed with cheese and boiled ham. The other half stuffed with cheese and sobrasada of Mallorca.
Also we can do with cheese and cured ham. In this case we will not salt the spine, as ham and leads.
Then I put a little salt (just one side) and I cook them. : first with beaten egg and then in bread grated.

Also you can fill it with Roquefort cheese or blue cheese. 

In a frying pan with hot olive oil on both sides of the cold and when they are golden, I put them in a dish with paper towels for the excess oil soak up.
Below I present them in a tray accompanied with: 
mashed potatoes, mushrooms, peppers or grilled vegetables ... according to taste.

It is downright delicious main course ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario