martes, 18 de agosto de 2015

MEATBALLS WITH PEAS (meat)

The other day I had my eldest daughter and my grandchildren to lunch and as much like meatballs, I decided to make this dish as a second.

Ingredients for 6 people:
- 500 grams. of ground beef
- 500 grams. of sausages (pork)
- 1 egg beaten
- A tablespoon of bread crumbs
- Flour
- Garlic and parsley
- olive oil
- Toasted almonds
- 250 grams. frozen peas brand "Findus"
- 1 jar of tomato sauce and onion brand "Ferrer"
- salt and pepper
- Half a glass of dry sherry (optional)

First I proceed to mix the beef with pork, the salt and pepper and add the beaten egg, garlic and parsley, finely chopped and a little bread crumbs. I knead it well so that it is well blended.
Then I make the meatballs -size medium-
After I put flour and I cook them in a pan with olive oil until they are golden brown.
In a pan with olive oil frying meatballs, you add the tomato sauce and onion and chopped toasted almonds ... once incorporated meatballs cooked with boiling water peas (which I will have boiled apart).
If you want it you can add a splash of dry sherry ... and let cook over very low heat for 1/2 hour - 3/4 h, removing the pan without touching the handles meatballs, so do not break. .. when most are already, add the peas and ... bon appetit !!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario