martes, 29 de marzo de 2016

BAKED KID: (meat)

As usual on Easter Day, I baked lamb. Saturday was looking for a shoulder of lamb, but do not found  it... so I went to the Carrefour de Cabrera -that which I have closer to my house and there I could find legs kid ...it is not the same, since they are more expensive ... but as there were only three, I did an extraordinary ...

Ingredients:
- 3 Legs kid
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 potatoes
- salt and pepper
- thyme
- olive oil
- Porto wine
- 1 water cup



First I take a garlic and rub kid's legs. I add salt, pepper and thyme.
Then place them on a baking sheet.
I hot the oven at 250 degrees for 12 minutes approx.
Short above julienne an onion.
Clean potatoes, cut into 4 pieces and add them, once peppered.
Watering it all well with olive oil and Porto wine.
I add a cup of water too. 
Once the oven is hot, I introduce the tray and low the oven at 200º for 15'
After 15' under the oven to 150 degrees and leave it about 20 minutes more
The potatoes must be soft...
You have to watch that has juice in the tray which is not dryness and if it is necessary, you add a little more olive oil and Porto wine, leaving them 5' more in the oven.
You serve the kid on plates and would gain the remaining pan juices in a sauce bowl.
This recipe can also be used for the back or legs of lamb ... are very good ... !!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario